Hurricane Ian News

Due to the pending weather and potential Hurricane Ian that we are going to experience, we are going to cancel school for Thursday and Friday, September 28th and Sept 29th.  


We have quite a few teachers who travel, hold other jobs and we have students who commute long distances to school.  I want to make sure no one is being asked to commute in high wind gusts or heavy rain that could cause an accident.  


Our student’s safety is our highest priority.  Please let me know if you have questions.